Friday 26 November 2010

I finally did it!

Is there anything that you've wanted for so long, but the timing was never right to get it? You've stared longingly at other peoples blogs and YT vids and thought "one day"?

I have.

I first heard about Sigma brushes probably over a year ago. Everyone was raving about them being cheaper (but still good!) dupes of MAC brushes and that got me interested.

I love MAC brushes, I love how they feel and what they do to my mug, but I do NOT love the price tag.

I know you get what you pay for blah blah blah, but I'm not a make-up artist and I found it really hard to justify spending upwards of £30 on 1 brush for little old me.

This morning I woke up to see a post from the lovely Jo about her Sigma Face & Eye kit that she was sent and she mentioned that today ONLY Sigma are offering free worldwide shipping.

It was meant to be! I'm sure of it!

None of the brush sets really appealed to me as each one probably only had 1 or 2 brushes that I would use on a daily basis.

I instead opted only to purchase the individual brushes that I wanted.

E55 - Eye Shading Brush



E65 - Small Angle Brush




E50 - Large Fluff Brush



E10 - Small Liner Brush (to replace my recently lost MAC 210 *sniff*)


F05 - Small Contour Brush



F80 - Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush



And finally, the one I am most excited about:
F25 - Tapered Face Brush

All photos taken from the Sigma website
Do any of you own any Sigma brushes? Which ones are your favourite?
I'm so excited to try them out!
Now the first test.. How long will they take to arrive? :)
Kxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried these brushes, just clicked the link and pink ones popped up first, how cool :)

    I need new brushes and have just ordered a set off ebay, not sure if they'll be any good, but I'm sure they'll be better than what I got now , I hope :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete